It's difficult asking for help! In fact, I hate it! I've always been self-sufficient and independent. I hate feeling weak and admitting I can't do something on my own. But it's time to forget the self-pity and shame and just get focused on getting healthier so I can be here longer for Katie, Matt and my family. Enough of the excuses! Enough thinking that I don't have enough time or that I'll eventually get it under control.
Matt and I were watching TV last week and I caught the very end of a commercial for a local company called Shaping Concepts. It intrigued me enough to go look online and I found Chad Cannon! After an unbelievable holiday fitness special and an email from Chad, I decided to make an appointment with him (tomorrow!) to begin the first phase of my new life as a fitter and healthier person!In celebration of the start of a new healthier lifestyle, Katie and I created a video that I wanted to share with you! Chad has a 4 minute exercise work-out on his blog and Katie loves it! I hope I love to exercise again as much as she does! :) Here is the video....oh, and I plan to have more videos along the way!
Thank you for supporting me!! I'll post another update soon!!

Heather...Katie is just adorable. This is just so awesome what your doing for yourself. Alot of us don't make time for ourselves, and then before you know it we’re saying ...OH MY GOD..what's happened to my body. I wish you the best Heather..you can do it, and I know you've got alot of support from Matt, Katie and having Chad helping you...what a great team. YOU GO GIRL!!!!
ReplyDelete